ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
Multi-use tubes – 63 mls.
Sold individually or in multi-unit tubes, NeuroMed7® can be used as a topical anesthetic either as a pre-procedural anesthetic or for conditions in which local, topical anesthesia/analgesia is warranted. A quarter size volume can be used for an approximate 4”x 4” surface area. Its active effective time will depend on condition, skin density and/or procedure. Each milliliter contains 40 mgs of lidocaine HCl.
NeuroMed7® can also be used to treat symptoms of the following conditions:
- Relief of pain, burn and itch caused by contact dermatitis and eczema
- Relief of pain, burn and itch caused by insect bites and stings
- Relief from pain, burn and itch caused by minor burns and blisters
- Therapeutic for desensitizing the male sexual organ to treat pre-mature ejaculation in males
- Relief of pain, burn and itch caused by hemorrhoids
- Other anesthetic uses as directed by a licensed medical professional or pharmacist
The proprietary formulation of NeuroMed7® includes both skin conditioners and compounds added to improve absorption and efficacy. NeuroMed7® will typically not cause a profound reddening effect of the skin when applied as directed.